The business and corporate law attorneys of Decker, Cardon, Thomas, Weintraub & Neskis, PC provide legal advice to businesses in all stages of their existence. No matter what the business issue, we’re committed to your success, and we will help you develop a unique legal strategy to meet your needs.
We have decades of experience representing a number of clients in their dealings with the Commonwealth of Virginia and its municipalities, especially in the Hampton Roads area.
Our attorneys represent publicly held corporations, closely held corporations, sole proprietorships, nonprofit corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, limited partnerships, and joint ventures. We can provide legal advice for your business in any matter, including:
- Business Entity Formation: Starting a business, joint venture, partnership, corporation, limited liability company (LLC) or limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Negotiations with State Agencies: Virginia Department of Revenue, construction and licensing
- Business Organization: Business structure, bylaws and other charter documents
- Business Transactions: Purchase and sale agreements, mergers, acquisitions and business dissolution
- Business Litigation: Business disputes, stockholder/shareholder disputes and member disputes
- Employment Law: Wrongful termination, discrimination, non-compete agreements and employment contracts
The Decker Law Firm’s top priority is helping people. Whatever your business law needs, our corporate law attorneys will help secure your best interests.
If you are interested in the experienced help of a knowledgeable and skilled business lawyer, call the corporate attorneys of The Decker Law Firm at 757-622-3317.