William Nexsen, Jr. received his B.S. from Davidson College in 2006 and received his J.D. in 2012 from University of Richmond School of Law. He was admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2012. His main areas of practice are criminal law, traffic law and personal injury.
“The best part of my job is building relationships with clients. I want them to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing they do not have to deal with their problems alone.” – William Nexsen Jr.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
- Personal Injury
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2012
- Davidson College – B.S., 2006
- University of Richmond School of Law – J.D., 2012
Professional & Civic Associations
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Norfolk Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Norfolk Academy Young Alumni Council
- Volunteer, St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children