Michelle Parker concentrates on personal injury law, elder law, wills, trusts and estates, litigation, corporate law and criminal defense law. Michelle regularly handles civil, probate, and traffic cases throughout the seven cities of Greater Hampton Roads. She attended Regent University School of Law where she was a member of the Trial Practice Association, serving as its co-chair in her final year of law school.
Michelle often speaks at civic leagues and other forums regarding the importance of having a will. Additionally, she has taught several Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses on uninsured motorists, under insured motorists and personal injury litigation.
“I know that law can be confusing, even intimidating, to many people. It’s my job to help my clients understand the law as it pertains to their own unique situation, so that they can make intelligent, informed decisions.” ~ Michelle Parker
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Virginia
- Virginia Wesleyan College – B.A.
- Regent University School of Law — J.D.
Professional and Civic Associations
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- President, Hampton Roads Chapter Treasurer, Board of Directors, Virginia Women’s Attorney Association
- American Inns of Court, James Kent Chapter
- Relay for Life