George Neskis primarily practices in the courts of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News, Portsmouth, Hampton and Suffolk. He regularly represents clients who have been charged with criminal and traffic offenses including driving while intoxicated (DWI) and driving under the influence (DUI), speeding, and reckless driving. George also handles preliminary hearings for felony charges including such crimes as possession with intent, drug cases, suspended license, hit and run, domestic assault, and habitual offender. From 1985-1989, George served as the Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in the City of Norfolk.
Super Lawyers Magazine named George Neskis again this year in the annual list of top attorneys for the practice area of criminal defense in Virginia.
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Virginia, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1984
- Virginia Tech — B.S., 1981
- University of Richmond School of Law – J.D., 1984
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar